18.104.22.168.674D8FC9, View Release Notes
Enables interactivity and customization for your application development.
With a unique combination of features, Magic Lane Maps and Navigation SDKs make real what developers have long sought:
Global coverage. Up to date OpenStreetMap maps. 3D terrain topography.
Easy to use, lightweight, efficient - runs even on Raspberry Pi.
First class Turn-by-turn navigation optimized for car, pedestrian and bicycle, with optional voice guidance in many languages, each with both male and female voices.
Offline maps available for download. Features such as mapping, searching, routing and turn-by-turn navigation work offline, without an internet connection.
The Magic Lane Studio can be used to make custom map styles, and render GeoJSON data on your maps.
- Getting Started
- Maps & 3D Scene
- Routes & Navigation
- Store Locator Guides
- Using GeoJSON Text String as Data Source
- Using GeoJSON File as Data Source
- Using Studio Defined Data Source
- Using Studio Queries as Data Source
- Using SQL Server as Data Source
- Using REST API Queries as Data Source
- Adding Draw Area Controls to a Store Locator
- Adding Custom Icons for GeoJSON Data Source
- Customizing Store Marker Groups
- Customizing Store Markers Using Data Labels
- Customizing Store Marker Bubbles
- Customizing List Control
- Adding Filters for the Data Source
- Customizing Store Controls
- Switch from Google Maps to Magic Lane Platform