Maps SDK for Android¶
188.8.131.52.8999C03E, View Release Notes
With a unique combination of features, Magic Lane Maps and Navigation SDKs make real what developers have long sought:
Global coverage. Up to date OpenStreetMap maps. 3D terrain topography.
Easy to use, lightweight, efficient - runs even on Raspberry Pi.
First class Turn-by-turn navigation optimized for car, pedestrian and bicycle, with optional voice guidance in many languages, each with both male and female voices.
Offline maps available for download. Features such as mapping, searching, routing and turn-by-turn navigation work offline, without an internet connection.
These guides enable you to get quickly started using Magic Lane - Maps SDK for Android to render your first interactive map, then plot a route, simulate navigation along the route, and search for points of interest.
- Getting Started
- Configure Android Example
- Hello SDK
- Maps & 3D Scene
- Routes & Navigation
- Routing On Map
- Routing On Map Java
- Route Instructions
- Route Navigation
- Simulated Navigation
- Navigation simulation on a downloaded map
- Navigation simulation with on-demand map download
- GPX Import
- GPX Route Simulation
- Voice Downloading
- Voice Instruction Simulated Navigation
- Route Simulation With Instructions
- Lane Instructions Simulated Navigation
- Speed Watcher Simulated Navigation
- Route Alarms
- Range Finder
- External Position Source Navigation
- Display Current Street Name
- Search Along Route
- Public Transit Routing
- Route Terrain Profile
- Set TTS Language
- Kotlin Tutorial App